...............

26 Aralık 2008 Cuma

Resident evil 6 trailer - playstation game



Lets be honest, Resident Evil 5 is going to be a sucess due to it's sells in the future. So as a fan of RE, I would just like to say who would like to get the horror back in RE6. And how about some Zombies and no buff guys who can do falcon punch! I don't think RE5 is going to be any different from RE4 except the characters. Telling buy the trailers it's the same plot, same enemies, concept, and same not scary thrill. I remember when i played RE 1 and 2 was scared **bleep**less. I just want to say when RE 6 comes out i expect zombies coming out of the ground and walls, better plot with smarter motives, back tracking( i miss that), harder puzzles, Leon Kennedy, and instead of a village how bout a lab facility/ zombie home. I know i know RE5 hasn't came out. Well guess what think ahead. Your thoughts.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder