...............

26 Aralık 2008 Cuma

The Mutant Chronicles and Heretics

Heretics

What is it we fight for? Our cities? Our cities filled to the brim with opportunism, indifference and greed? I know I won�t miss them. Do we fight for our faith in the Light? A force that feeds us with one hand and slays us with the other? A force whose henchmen, the ever so self-righteous Brotherhood, believes that only fire can cure this world? I seek the cure in another place. Is it the Megacorporations we fight for? The five great cannibal giants that shackle us to the grind of this world and whip us into submission by means of bureaucracy and manipulation? No, I have chosen not to fight for humanity. I will fight for me. I have chosen the path of heresy. Ilian heard my prayer and accepted my pledge.

When humanity has fallen and Symmetry is all there is, we heretics shall be kings and queens in an eternal existence that will reduce mankind�s time in this universe into a grain of dust in a frozen hourglass. Are we evil? Is heresy really heresy? I ask you what freedom you have now. You cannot as much as breathe without having to ask your boss for permission. You know what happened to my boss? He sits in his office still. He has been staring at the same paper for almost a year now. He is not quite dead, he is just a drone. One might say he is busy feeding the abyss now, for his work will never be done. Somewhere in the last fragments of what is left of his mind he screams for help. Well, so did I and Ilian came to save me.

The Symmetry is a constructing force that is far past the trial and error state of our existence. It is perfection. If we oppose it we will inevitably be destroyed and reconstructed against our will. But if we join we are given the choice to decide over our own destiny; a destiny that will last forever. So I ask you: What is it you fight for?
- Natasha Kincaid, heretic

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder